Terms & Conditions
1. e-Gift card - means you will receive your e-gift card via email and download it on your phone. It contains a personal message from the purchaser as well as the details of the value of the e-Gift card and most importantly a redemption code.
2. redemption code - means the code number/bar code you will have to present/get scanned at Coco Dessert Bar, Queen Elizabeth Park, 29 Park Avenue, Masterton when purchasing food/drinks.
3. redeem - means to reduce the value loaded on the e-Gift card by purchasing food/drinks at Coco Dessert Bar, Queen Elizabeth Park, 29 Park Avenue, Masterton
Purchasing & Using a Coco Dessert Bar e-Gift card
1. Coco Dessert Bar e-Gift card can be purchased online at .
> personalised message
> no expiration date as long as Coco is operational
> includes a code & a barcode
> redeem food & drinks
2. The e-Gift card can be redeemed at Coco Dessert Bar, Queen Elizabeth Park, 29 Park Avenue, Masterton.
*Can I use my e-Gift card when ordering food/drinks online? Unfortunately, at present time, our website doesn't have this functionality.
3. There may be delay between the time you purchase a Coco Dessert Bar e-Gift card and when the Coco Dessert Bar e-Gift card is ACTIVATED by our point of sale system. During the period of delay, it cannot be used to make purchases or transaction enquiries. It may take an hour up to 24 hours before the Coco Dessert Bar e-gift card activated.
3. Coco Dessert Bar e-Gift card can't be exchanged for cash.
4. Coco Dessert Bar e-Gift card can be used multiple times until its expiration date, as long as you have enough balance on it to pay for your purchases.
5. For questions, errors, and complaint: Please send an email to with SUBJECT: e-Gift Card Enquiries
Agreeing to these terms and conditions
By purchasing a Coco Dessert Bar e-Gift card you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and you warrant us that you will comply with these terms and conditions.